Our Mission is to appraise all taxable property within the boundaries of the San Jacinto County Appraisal District in an equal and uniform manner, recognizing we are a public service organization, serving both the taxing unit and the taxpayers.
We are committed to creating and maintaining a work environment that provides opportunities for personal growth and one that supports innovation.
It is our Mission to earn and keep the public’s trust and confidence in the work we perform, striving to provide quality services and demonstrate a professional attitude.
This professional attitude will include:
- Always being respectful and courteous
- Communicating with understandable language
- Being honest with the people we meet
- A willingness to correct errors to the extent allowed by law
- Respecting the taxpayer or entities concerns or problems
- Providing comprehensive and accurate information
- Treat everyone in the manner you would like to be treated
Coldspring, TX 77331
Closed during lunch, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM